A free voice and video call app
Line connects you to friends and family with live chats, free voice and video calls, fun stickers and everything you need to keep in touch with your social network.
Say goodbye to plain and boring text messaging when you can have an immersive, social, and most importantly beautiful chat experience with Line.
Customize your screens with theme packs, react with cute stickers, and publish important news and pictures to people in your circles with the Timeline feature.
It’s important to note that the translator doesn’t always work; to date the app doesn’t have a dependable way to backup, restore, or sync messages and files between separate Android devices.
With over 600 million active users, Line is a great way to keep in touch with your friends and family.
- Free Voice and Video Calls Stick with text chats, enjoy fast and high quality voice and video calls, even if none of you are on the same operating system!
- Make Line Yours with Fun Theme Packs and Cute Stickers Emojis reaction GIFs are nice, but stickers give a whole new dimension to your chats.
- Stay Close with Those that Matter Most You can make one-on-one calls or even with up to 200 people! Line also is a full-featured social network that lets you share timeline posts, follow and comment on your friends’ day to day lives as well.
- Translation Issues The in-app translator supports the most popular languages and then some, but functionality can be hit and miss – so don’t depend on it without a backup.
- No Backup/Restore Option for Android If you want to be able to transfer, backup or restore message history to different Android devices, this might not be the application for you.
• Videos now automatically play in chats.
• Try the new automatic video highlight wizard in LINE Labs.